Valentine’s Day evokes images of romance and love. But Valentine’s Day isn’t just for lovers. It’s a great time to express how you feel about your loved ones…your family! And what better way to celebrate than to capture your loved ones in a special photo. Aris Affairs Photography, your local Prescott family photographer, suggests a Valentine’s Day family photo shoot.
To celebrate, plan a family shoot complete with flowers, candy, hearts, or whatever reminds you of Valentine’s Day. These will be a photos you can use for your own family Valentine’s cards, send to your out of town relatives, and use as special mementos in your family photo album. Share with your friends and family on social media as a Valentine’s Day wish. You might even want it for your Christmas card photo when December arrives!
Here are some fun ideas for the photo shoot:
- Dress the family in Valentine colors of red and pink
- Use red paper hearts to decorate or spell out a message
- Consider an outdoor shot with a snowman holding a box of Valentine candy
- Have the family holding heart-shaped lollipops (kids will love this!)
- A bouquet of roses will add a touch of romance
- Pretend to be cupid shooting an arrow at your loved one
Aris Affairs Photography, your local Prescott family photographer, knows how important it is to be able to look back at the stages of your family’s life through pictures. Let us help you use your imagination, have fun, and enjoy a memorable experience as we capture the family fun with photos you will cherish forever. Call us today at 928-642-4049.