Transitioning from high school to adulthood is a huge step. It is so important to capture the memories of graduation year. Aris Affairs Photography, your local Prescott portrait photographer, suggests unique ideas for senior photos.
Now it’s time to celebrate as one chapter of life ends for your child – who is now a young adult – and a new, exciting chapter begins. Whether a bookworm, an athlete or just your all-around great person, Aris Affairs Photography has ideas to inspire your photo shoot.
Creative graduation photo ideas for girls:
- Go to the swing set at your local playground. There is no sweeter memory for parents than remembering pushing their little girl on a swing.
- Have her pose in front of the school with an “I’m done” sign to commemorate her graduation.
- If she is an athlete, get a shot of a high heel on one foot and a cleat on the other.
- If she’s been involved in several sports, lay out all her jerseys and sports equipment and get some shots of her posing with them.
Creative graduation photo ideas for guys:
- Posing with a vintage vehicle creates great pictures – or with his own car or truck
- Using a unique background – A stone wall is eye-catching – brick or barnwood look great, too.
- If a letterman, getting a shot in the letterman jacket is a must – It will really pop out against one of the backgrounds previously mentioned.
- If he’s a musician, don’t forget a shot with his instrument
- If you live in the country or a small town, get a picture by the railroad tracks
Capturing the memories of graduation year is fun and will catch those precious moments in time forever. Aris Affairs Photography, your local Prescott portrait photographer, will help you with creative ideas for memorable senior photos. Schedule an appointment today by calling 928-642-4049.