Aris Affairs Photography can capture your Prescott wedding and create heirloom photographs of your special day.
The rain and wind have stopped and the fall wedding season is right around the corner. If you’re planning a fall wedding, here are some suggestions from Aris Affairs Photography to bring a brilliant and enchanting fall look to your Prescott wedding.
- Begin by letting your guests know as soon as they see your stationery that you’re inviting them to your fall wedding. The golds, rusts, forest greens and oranges of fall will leave no doubt with your guests as to the seasonal theme of your wedding.
- If you’re getting married outdoors, your guests will certainly feel the crisp cool air of fall. Make sure everyone is comfortable by having throw blankets, or luxurious cashmere pashminas to warm up in and don’t forget to include hot chocolate and warm pumpkin-spiced drinks among your beverages.
- Remember, fall isn’t limited to the weather. Fall food ideas for your reception entree can include cider-braised meats, sweet potatoes and roasted fall vegetables. For dessert think bleu cheese with pears, pecans, warm apples with ice cream and of course, pumpkin pies.
- Continue celebrating the season by decorating with gourds, maple leaf place card holders, pumpkins, fall-themed centerpieces and majestic wildflowers. Rather than rose petals, sprinkle brilliantly-colored leaves down the aisle. If your wedding is outdoors and casual have fun using hay bales for seating (covered of course).
- Dress your attendants in autumn’s rich hues with deep reds (like burgundy), browns, oranges and golds. The autumn season offers some of the most vibrant colors to choose from for your flowers, attendants’ dresses, decorations and table settings.
- Give fall-themed gifts to your attendants like beautifully-decorated cozy blankets, cashmere socks or luxurious scarves. For your guests, consider driftwood candle holders, mini apple pie-in-a-jar, or miniature bottles of pure maple syrup as fun favors.
Aris Affairs Photography, your professional wedding photographer in Prescott, would love to capture all the warmth, fun and beauty of your fall wedding. Call us today at 928-642-4049.