Aris Affairs Photography is your professional family photographer in Prescott and can turn your memories into art.Regardless of your age, a glamour photo shoot is all about you and doing something fun for yourself. If you’re thinking of a Prescott glamour shoot, Aris Affairs Photography offers these simple tips to help you showcase your very best self.
How to prepare:
- Removing dead skin by exfoliation will remove dead, dull skin and make your complexion look its best.
- Have a facial a week before your photoshoot. Thoroughly cleaning and treating your skin may cause some temporary redness.
- Trim and wax your eyebrows. They frame your face so it’s important they are well-groomed.
- Remove those unwelcomed stray chin and mustache guests completely.
- If you’re going to color or touch up your hair, have it done at least three days before the shoot. A fresh trim can make your hair look perfect. Cut those loose ends.
- Healthy, professionally conditioned hair always just looks fantastic on camera.
Hands & Feet
- Get a manicure. And if you’re planning on being barefoot or in sandals, don’t forget your feet.
- Don’t force it or fake it.
- Whether you’re a cowgirl or an uptown girl, let your clothes reflect your style.
- Dress to be comfortable. Pain shows.
- Be comfortable but don’t go so far as to think jammies and sweats and avoid clothes that are too loose fitting.
Remember, it’s a glamour shoot. As you’re choosing your outfits remember that you want people to see you first, not the outfit. Prints, patterns and clothes with words are very distracting to viewers. Vary your look with texture, not patterns. Think about silks, velvet, denim to add interest instead. And lastly, don’t forget to accessorize. Hats, scarves, jewelry, and interesting eyewear can add just the right pop.
Just remember it’s all about you and your unique beauty. Don’t do anything you’re not comfortable doing but don’t be shy about what you want. If you’re ready to book your Prescott glamour shoot, call the photography experts at Aris Affairs Photography today at 928-642-4049.