Capturing the images of a bride before she makes her way to her groom can be among the most intimate moments of the day. Prescott professional wedding photographer, Aris Affairs Photography, loves having that special bonding time with the bride, her bridesmaids, and treasured mom in order to preserve every precious scene.
Getting read special moments to include:
- The finishing touches on the bride’s hair. After all, no one wants to see pictures of the curling iron and hair spray.’
- The finishing touches on her makeup. Shots of blush and lipstick being applied are sweet. Photos of concealer to remove under eye circles are not.
- Photos of her beautiful gown hanging nearby. A beautiful gown is an inanimate object until the bride brings it to life when she slips it on. Be prepared for tears.
- Capture each step as her dress is buttoned or laced together, a sash or jeweled belt wrapped around her waist, and the tender shots of her bridesmaids fussing over every detail to make sure her gown is perfect.
- Don’t forget to get photos of her shoes and accessories. Often, jewelry is more than just an accessory. It might be a gift from the groom or a treasured family heirloom, so photos of jewelry are especially important as she chooses each piece to put on.
- Photos of the bride putting on her headpiece, tiara, or veil are the final touches as she makes herself completely ready to be escorted to the ceremony.
Aris Affairs Photography thoughtfully captures every moment of the bride and groom’s happy day and hopes that these suggestions for pictures of the bride getting ready and all the other shots including candid photos, details of the room, the wedding party, and the ceremony will give you sweet memories for years to come. If you’re planning a Prescott wedding and looking for a professional wedding photographer call the photography experts at Aris Affairs Photography today at 928-642-4049.