So the first question I’m sure you’re asking is what is “dudeoir,”- it’s a combination of Dude to represent the male and boudoir to classify it as a “sexy” portrait genre. The next question may be why. At Aris Affairs Photography Studio in Prescott, we know that men make excellent models and a dudeoir shoot allows them to have portraits that show their unique personality, traits and strengths. And ladies, we also know that you like looking at the sexy side of your man!
Boudoir shoots are not about naked or risqué photos, but about showing sensuality through the eye of the camera. It’s the classy way to say “I love you” to your wife or girlfriend. And you don’t have to be a model, or ripped or young to have a great dudeoir shoot. It’s a fun experience for any man and a chance to share themselves with someone they love. Here are a couple of theme ideas that might give you some ideas for your photo shoot.
- Contractor/Trades – Do you work everyday with a tool pouch. What about using your tools and maybe a hard hat to show the rugged individual you are.
- Cowboy – These props are easy – cowboy hat and boots. Maybe with your foot up on a rail fence.
- Fireman – A fire hose, a dalmatian or a helmet can set the scene for your shoot
- Athlete – Depending on your sport, there are many props you can use to help represent the sport you love to play
- Motorcycle Rider – We can use your motorcycle as part of our set for the photo shoot
- Lawyer – Law books may be the prop you will want to use
As you can see, there is a wide range of items we can use in your photo shoot to help the pictures tell about you. And by adding your sexy smile and maybe a come hither look, you will have a gift your lady will cherish! You have a personality of your own and showing it through a dudeoir shoot can be fun and a great gift for someone who loves you.
So why not schedule your shoot so you have the photos in time for Valentine’s Day? But remember they’re not just for Valentine’s Day, they’re also a great gift for anniversaries, weddings, engagements because they’re a way for you to give of yourself with something your loved one can cherish into the future. For a professional dudeoir photo shoot in Prescott, call Aris Affairs Photography to schedule an appointment at 928-642-4049.